Women's Ministry Example
The Women's Ministry
For our women's ministry, we followed a similar path to the church example, but more for prayers for the specific ministry.
- My role in Women’s Ministry
- Good Stewardship
Praying for Small Groups
- ...God will give wisdom to our leaders to meet the needs of their members.
- ...for our mentors and mentees to be teachable, committed and discerning.
- ...God will bless our groups with a growing sense of honest community.
- ...God will strengthen our groups’ understanding of the Bible and God will bless the teaching of His Word.
- ...our groups will be open to new people and welcome them warmly.
- ...new leaders will be raised to start new groups.
My Role in Women's Ministry
- ...be an instrument of God’s grace, reaching out to newcomers.
- ...be a good steward of my time, talent and treasures.
- ...discover and use my gifts for the benefit of those in the Women’s Ministry and the rest of the church body.
- ...be involved in a small group building community.
- ...Grow in love and knowledge of God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit through His Word.
- ...reach out to others who don’t have a growing relationship with Christ.
For the Staff
- ...in their leadership roles as they seek God’s will for the future of our ministry.
- ...in their pastoral roles as they shepherd our ministry members.
- ...in their teaching roles, that they would proclaim God’s Word faithfully and communicate clearly.
- ...in their personal walk with Christ, that they would continue to grow in their love for God and seek His face in their daily lives.
- ...for their personal time, for regular times of rest and renewal.
Grace in Women's Ministry
- ...by understanding God’s gift of grace to us, we will be able to genuinely, extend this to others.
- ...God will help us accept and honor those that may seem different from us.
- ...God will help us to hold each other in the highest regard, considering one another above ourselves.
- ...the Holy Spirit would move women to serve the under-resourced in the urban and the suburban areas with their small groups.
- ...more would women would take a faith step towards international trips.
Growth in Women's Ministry
Pray that God will...
- ...grant us wisdom, understanding and a clearer picture of Him in our journey.
- ...continually transform each of us into the likeness of Christ.
- ...reveal to us the next steps toward greater levels of growth.
- ...supernaturally permeate our teaching so that all may hear His voice in it.
- ...direct our programming and retreats according to His plan and purposes.
- ...grow us into a healthier authentic community committed to loving one another.
Gifts in Women's Ministry
Pray that God will...
- ...lead us in the discovery of our spiritual gifts.
- ...empower us to use the gifts He has given us for His glory.
- ...raise up apprentice leaders and helpers for the many Women’s small groups.
- ...bless others in the ministry through the unleashing of our spiritual gifts.
- ...help us teach, lead and shepherd others in the development of their spiritual gifts.
Pray that God will....
- ...help use our time and spiritual gifts wisely for His purposes and for our own growth.
- ...help us use our financial resources responsibly for His purposes and for our own growth.
- ...grant wisdom to our leaders in making choices on how to use the provided resources.